Friday, November 6, 2009

What a horrible day manzxzx.
Go to facebook, and my profile,
to see on all those comments.
But its better not to know,
cause it will get too complicated!
Currently chatting with Elvan and Sakada.
I'm going crazy soon.
Somebody! save me please.

Kana pester by ELVAN TOH WEN JIN.
Ohh, you better rmb this day.
I will pay you back.
Okay finally he's gone.

Lets start with my story.
Went for EL remedial as usual.
And IT WAS BORING!-.-
But today the 1D-ians ask those stupid qns and,
we find it funny,
Lols.

Haishh netball after that.
Thought today would be better.
But then It doesn't seems to be.
TodayI think the coach also 'fong' lerh.
He actually as us to throw eggs?!!
Was damn shocked at first.
Thought that coach was kidding.
But it was for real this time.
My group: Pandora, Jessica, and Me.
First, it was Jessica, who throws.
Then Pandora catches it.
Her turn to throw to me.
I almost cry out, or rather fainted.
Cause coach say anybody who drops,
must eat the eggs, RAW EGGS!
Whattheheck?!
Then he change to suicides.
I DUNWAN also.
I HATE suicides.
But then I also dunwan to eat RAW EGGS!
If I really eat arh,
I dun meed to eat eggs for the rest of my life lerhhs.

First catch was quite sucessful,
but Venus(her group) drop it.
Heng arh,
I keep telling Pandora,
I seriously cannot,
then she say you can you can.
Ohhs, gonna cry!
Then third throw,
when Pandora throw to me,
I dropped it, and it breaks.
So sorry~~!
Picked up the shells.
And it has a awful smell, it stinks manzxzx.
I rush to the toilet, and scrub my hand.
EEEEEEEEEEKKKK!
On the way to the court,
saw Sarafina(I think this is the spelling),
She scare me with her hand.
Oh gosh.
Egg phobia.

After that seniors play match.
And I was assigned to watch Huisi play WD.
At first, coach say Helen,
I was saying huh?!
Then Pandora tell me it was Huisi.
Ilike to play square rather than running.
Really fun.
Lols.
After that warm down with 15 laps of running around canteen.
Sianzxzx.
Okay no more competing in Fengshan.
Zzzzz.

Today after EL remedial,
take 45 with Jaslyn.
Kana caught by the DM sia.
Suayy, but is Jaslyn luhhs.
Lucky.
But hate the DM to the coree uhhs.
Then stop at Fengshann's bus stop.
Walk to the Bedok park there,
passed by the school fields, courts, classrooms.
Rmb the time where,
we had supp classes before PSLE,
and we hang out at the corridor outside 6E&6D classrooms,
Wished that time could rewind,
but I knew it was impossible.
Misses 6D-ians loadds.<3

Today was so suayy that,
I almost late for netball,
all because of that damn bus 14.
Never come lorhh.
Walked back home,
and ask daddy to drive me there.
Then on the way to inter saw Joycelene(:
Miss you uhhs:D

Okie,
gt to play facebook lerhh.
Byes.
Lastly, ELVAN TOH! and SAKADA LIM!
You better rmb it.
Spamming my inbox in facebook,
all gt to do with him?!
WTH!

'Hugs and Kisses.'
Veronica.F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home