Sunday, October 17, 2010



Cause you're the greatest guy ever.


I finally made up my mind. I knew I can't go back anymore. However, I dun think I will succeed. Okay, I am actually referring to ExCO. Haishh, but other than that something more crucial is happening. Okay, my condition. Zzz ... I really dunno what to do >.< Infact, too many things are happening that makes me hard to breathe. I really hate that feeling. How I wished I can just let everything run by fate. I wished the god can help me decide everything. Or I just gave up everything. I dun wanna to think anymore, and sleeping is my only option to get away from everything. How I wished the night never ends. All these HOW I WISHED are also meant to be a dream.
Once upon a time, a girl finally met her prince. But the prince is only attracted to the other princesses from other countries. The girl left the prince in the end her only hope that the prince is well taken care of. And a broken heart is left untouched in the end.

- Thats how cruel reality is.
VERONICA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home