Tuesday, October 19, 2010



Results today. Very fateful to all sec 2s. What if they don't do well? THEIR FUTURE WOULD BE RUINED. It may seems that 14 years old, this number may not mean anything and 14 years old is still very young as people might say. BUT, to me, this is the year that future had been decided. Because of streaming. Streaming is important as it allow us to be able to recgonises our ability, and know where is our limit. Most importantly, the subject we chose symbolizes what we might be in the future.
Okay, after all this crap, lets get back to my life. My results arhh ... actually okay larhh. Quite surprisingly for most of the subject and I think the rest is okay. Tmr getting back Science, Lit, FnN, DnT. Haishh ... 2 major paper, Sci.Lit. Since I get so high for Geog, this leads me to think twice about taking which human. Zzz ... why issit such a troublesome decision?! But I know nobody can decide for me. Andd thats the worst part.
CCA resumes tmr, and I am totally not prepared for it. But quite happy to see coach again, is just that hopes he dun torture us. I think my stamina seriously dropped. Haishh ... I am so dead ... But I wanna play game, hopefully sec 2s as a team. No doubt that we might lose, but I just want to play tgt. 'You're a winner if you enjoy the game even if you lose' - Nat .(:

- It hurts me more than anything seeing you in pain.
VERONICA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home