Thursday, October 21, 2010



I love the way he smiles.


All results had been revealed. And just when I thought its time to relax, another thing came to bother me as well. GEOG or LIT? Thats what I've been asking myself since the day I get my Lit results. I was ... so confirmed and God had been making fun of me, my results were up and down, how do I choose? I really have no idea. And damnit, I have no time left. That makes everything worse.
Haze has been spreading even quickly, and now everyone is complaining about it. I feel nth at all, or maybe breathless ... yea. And now is not the time to think bout it. Making things worse, there is netball tmr. But who cares, cause netball is rocking back.
Was damn pissed off in the hall today, not only its hot and its DAMN boring. And it is raining in the morning and my whole shoes is wet, and the socks too. I was not wearing socks the whole day. Luckily DM is not there if not I surely first kena. Cause I was so suay to sit in the first row and last seat of the hall.-.- It was the best day ever.-.- Talks was boring and it is so damn hottt ! I feel like sleeping too. I wonder how Sakada sleeps in such condition, though he wakes up quite a few times.
Lastly, spent the whole afternoon with Xinyi, talking about CO and stuffs. But I almost fell asleep in the end, so sorry~ But I really cannot take it anymore. >.<

- If only you were here.
VERONICA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home