Friday, October 29, 2010



MY DEDICATION TO 2C '2010: This marked the end our fate. Learning Fiesta, the last day of school. Still remember how we met and till now, we had grown to like each other and bond together as one. We hate teachers together, we love teachers together. Not forgetting out KS-ness. Our forever class motto: KS is the Key to Success. Every birthday bashes, every laughter, every tears, every hateness, every happiness, ALL THESE ARE WHAT MADE 2C, 2C ! I dun deny that I ever hate someone, but for now, I can surely say that you all are equally important to me. You all are the reasons for my smile. You all are the reasons why I cried. Because of certain of you, it made my day the best day in life. I swear I will remember our memories together. Those photos are the memories that we had. I know that a post is not enough to mark our stories, but I am sure that you all knew what we had been through and how we shared our happiness and sorrow, through those stressing examinations and sucking camps.
It will never changed. It is our heart forever. I love all of you, every one of you. 2C '2010 rocks the whole world.

- We will never fall apart.
VERONICA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home