Tuesday, November 9, 2010

P
We will meet, very soon...


Hiie readers. I know my blog has been dead for a very very very long time. Many things had happened during this period of time. From Media Literacy to Netball. Finally, Media Literacy had come to an end. It should be a good thing for everyone. But I dunno whyy, I will missed my group. SongJun, Errol, Adli and my cute panda. HAHAHA. Maybe not that much for the guys larhh ... but I will missed the time when SongJun keep forcing me to write faster and our conversations, and how Adli call me ... (okay, not really), then Errol arh ... telling him what he is supposed to do? I guess so. And that panda arh... aiyah I can see her most of the time. Today's presentation was crap. Totally. I do not know whether they can hear my voice anot, but I dun really caree. Since its already over ... I will miss the trainers too, Miss Stacy and Mr Ronald Lim. We have survive with one another for 24 hours. Okay, I know it was the time to let go. Many things happened actually. But its meant for heartkeeping. Hahah. So thats all I guess. (:

- An ocean depth.
VERONICA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home